|Units Per Case
|Gross Case Weight
|Net Case Weight
||15.812 IN (L) x 11.562 IN (W) x 10.875 IN (H)
||Tiers: 10 High: 6
ENRICHED UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON AS FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, ENZYME, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, PALM OIL, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, YEAST, SUGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, MALTODEXTRIN, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CINNAMON, SALT, LEAVENING (SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA), MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, DEFATTED SOY FLOUR, MOLASSES, RICE FLOUR, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, DATEM,COLORED WITH (CARAMEL COLOR, BETA CAROTENE), MODIFIED TAPIOCA STARCH, PECTIN, SOYBEAN OIL, SOY LECITHIN, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, ASCORBIC ACID, ENZYME.
- Frozen: 210 days
- Refrigerated: 0 days
- Ambient: 4 days (after baked), sealed in bag
Tips & Handling
- Keep dough frozen at 0 F or below until ready to use.
- Remove frozen dough pieces and place on greased or parchment lined pans.
PANNING CHART: Individual - 2 x 4 | Clustered - 3 x 5 | Full Sheet Pan - 2 x 4
- To prevent product from drying out, cover each pan with oiled plastic wrap or cover entire pan rack with a rack cover.
- Place covered product in a retarder or refrigerator at 36 F - 40 F and thaw overnight or product may be thawed covered at room temperature for 45 - 120 minutes depending of size of dough piece.
- Place in proofer set at 90 F - 110 F with 85% relative humidity for approximately 40-60 minutes or until proofed. If proof box is not available, leave dough covered and proof in warm spot in the kitchen. Proofing is complete when the indentation from a floured finger, pressed lightly into the dough, remains. If indentation bounces back, further proofing is required.
- Bake in a preheated oven (325 F - Convection or Rack ovens, 350 F - Deck oven) until product is golden brown on top, sides and bottom. Baking times will vary according to size of rolls, type of oven and fan speed (if applicable).
Approximate baking times:
5 ounce rolls clustered - 14 to 20 minutes
5 ounce rolls individual - 12 to 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and brush with Rich's Glaze 'N Shine (Rich's # 21784).
- Cool and ice with appropriate icings: Rich's Creme Cheese Icing # 20036 or warm Heat 'N Ice #21952.
- Hold baked rolls covered at room temperature.
serving size: 1 cinnamon roll (131 g)
Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat:
||% Daily Value *