|Units Per Case
|Gross Case Weight
|Net Case Weight
||15.812 IN (L) x 11.562 IN (W) x 7.25 IN (H)
||Tiers: 10 High: 10
Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Unbleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron As Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Enzyme, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Yeast, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Maltodextrin, Eggs, Modified Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Citrus Fiber, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Molasses, Distilled Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Datem, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Colored With (Caramel Color, Beta Carotene), Modified Tapioca Starch, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid, Enzyme. Contains: Wheat, Eggs May Contain Milk, Soy And Sesame
Tips & Handling
- Keep dough frozen at 0 f (-18 c) or below until ready to use.
- Remove frozen dough pieces and place on greased or parchment lined pans.
- To prevent product from drying out, cover each pan with oiled plastic wrap or cover entire pan rack with a rack cover.
- Place covered product in a retarder or refrigerator at 36 f - 40 f (2 c - 4 c) and thaw overnight or product may be thawed covered at room temperature for 45 - 120 minutes depending of size of dough piece.
- Place in proofer set at 90 f - 110 f (32 c - 43 c) with 85% relative humidity for approximately 40-60 minutes or until proofed. If proof box is not available, leave dough covered and proof in warm spot in the kitchen. Proofing is complete when the indentation from a floured finger, pressed lightly into the dough, remains. If indentation bounces back, further proofing is required.
- Bake in a preheated oven (325 f (160 c) - convection or rack ovens, 350 f (175 c) - deck oven) until product is golden brown on top, sides and bottom. Baking times will vary according to size of rolls, type of oven and fan speed (if applicable).
Approximate baking times:
2.5 ounce rolls clustered 14 to 20 minutes
2.5 ounce rolls individual 12 to15 minutes
- Remove from oven and brush with Rich's Glaze 'n Shine (Rich's # 21784).
- Cool and ice with appropriate icings - Rich's Creme Cheese Icing (Rich's # 20036) or Warm Heat 'n Ice (Rich's # 21952).
- Hold baked rolls covered at room temperature.
serving size: 1 cinnamon rolls (68 g)
Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat:
||% Daily Value *